Saying goodbye to the Blog

Please visit our new website www.mymothersstory.org

If that's the address you're following and you got here, just refresh your browser. Thank you for supporting the telling and honouring of the stories of our mothers' lives.


My Mother's Story Video



My Mother's Story from Bojan Dulabic on Vimeo.

Friday, May 23, 2008

Onni M - Vancouver

CHANNA VELLER MILNER

My mother died of a heart attack in 1981. She was in her 70s. It wasn't until after her death that I realized she was more than what I had experienced with her.
My mother was exotically beautiful as a young woman She was a couturier in Kovna, Lithuania, and all the finest ladies of the city came to her salon. She was a successful businesswoman with several women working under her.
All that changed when Hitler invaded Lithuania in 1941.

Read the rest of Onni's compelling story of her mother in Ultimate Stories


No comments: