Saying goodbye to the Blog

Please visit our new website www.mymothersstory.org

If that's the address you're following and you got here, just refresh your browser. Thank you for supporting the telling and honouring of the stories of our mothers' lives.


My Mother's Story Video



My Mother's Story from Bojan Dulabic on Vimeo.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Karren D -

I never met my mother until I was 45 years old and only knew her for thirteen years. I was adopted as a child and spent a life long search for her. I found out when I was 12 years old and made a vow to myself that I would find my mother if it was the last thing that I ever did. After years of searching and a lot of dead ends my vow to myself finally came true.

Read Bernita's Story by her daughter Karren in our Ultimate Stories section.

No comments: